Thursday, November 19, 2009

What I Hate About Arizona…..

Forget the fact that you can find the vodka in the orange juice isle at the grocery store. I also like that you can carry a gun in public in the open.

What a fantastic place to live.

The worst part about living in Arizona is that it is next to California.

I suppose the state itself, the soil and the water; the coastline and the sky are not to blame. It’s just the mindless human occupants of the land that are the problem.

The residents of California are a pox on the human race and pretty much to stupid to be alive. It gives me tremendous satisfaction to watch them suffer though their current budget crisis as well as the occasional earthquake and wildfires.

Don’t get me wrong here. I don’t especially want to see anyone killed or hurt, but when you build a house on top of an active earthquake fault, or rebuild your hugely over priced mansion on top of the ashes of the one that burned down last year in a canyon prone to wildfire I have a difficult time opening my sympathy valve, or my wallet.

I like how these multi-millionaire mansion owners in the California hills are just as mentally deficient as the folks who live in New Orleans, below sea level, who think the government should take care of them when their property floods after a hurricane.

Those dumb asses voted years ago to cap energy costs so when oil prices rose their utility companies couldn’t raise the prices for their customers. So they had to have rolling blackouts as they couldn’t purchase electricity from other utilities out of state without breaking the law.

Did you know that the idiot environmental nut cases out there have made it so that in some areas of the state you cannot even grill a steak in your own backyard on a charcoal grill?

Now they have passed a bill that will limit the energy that your TV can use. Televisions up to fifty-eight inches will have limits on how much electricity they can draw. I’m not making this up! I don’t think even I could make up something this dumb, and I’m pretty good at thinking up dumb ideas.

California is the entertainment capitol of the world. A well deserved title in my opinion. I get entertained every time I see those people bend over and hump themselves.

I just don’t want to pay for it……

No comments: