Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Eulogy for America…………

This is the way the world ends

This is the way the world ends

This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang, but a whimper

T.S. Elliot

I have been trying to keep my political views hidden or at least neutral during this awful presidential campaign. There has been so much negative mud slinging this year that I could slap both sides and pretty much keep my true feelings hidden. Add to that thought that this whole blog is my subtle application to replace Andy Rooney on 60 Minutes.

No More.

Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow and that clown Barack Hussein Obama will not have been elected President of the United States.

If my worst fears become reality, it will be time to purchase ammunition and squirrel my savings away in mason jars in the back yard. This guy wants to spread the wealth. This means to tax you and me more and give the proceeds to those who haven’t worked for it, because (in America) the homeless and non tax paying leeches can vote. The tax break for 95% of working Americans? Only 65% of working Americans pay any income taxes. Those who make less than $25,000 a year pay no income tax. They get it all back, if they file. How are we going to give them a break? Simple we write them a check.

This country’s economic problems cannot be fixed by either candidate. They are both lying to you on that fact. The difference is Obama is going to inflate government and punish the successful in order to perpetuate his legacy. Just wait until you see the laws a liberal congress and President Obama will pass. In four years this country will not resemble the America you grew up with.

The meek aren’t inheriting the earth. We are giving it away piece by piece………

No comments: