Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Question of the Day……….

I am faced with a delicate decision here. I am outfitting the Man Cave and I am not sure what I want to do in the way of decorating. My friends have posters of scantily clad women in all sorts of suggestive poses with motorcycles and in some cases tool chests.

Now I am no different from any other red blooded American male. (Well in most respects anyway) I still get shivers when I see a poster of Raquel Welch in a roller derby uniform, and some of the reporterettes on CNN are absolutely stunning.

But still, I’m getting older and beauty fades. I still am in awe of Wifey when she wakes up gorgeous. Even with sleep in her eyes she is still a looker to me. I just think it would be weird to have a poster of her hanging in my Man Cave. I don’t know what I would feel if some of my friends were getting loaded and making howling noises at my wife’s picture.

As I get older I am more impressed with intelligent, thoughtful women rather than the silicone injected bimbos who serve me chicken wings and refuse to give a whole pitcher of beer to a patron sitting at a table by himself.

No, I have made my decision. I am going to get a couple of posters of one of the most intelligent and thoughtful woman I can think of. And I am pretty sure Wifey won’t mind either.

So if any of you out there in the cyber world know where I can get a poster of Judge Judy I would really appreciate it.

That should keep the wild drunks in my garage at bay…………….

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think replicas of old movie posters would be cool too.

Anonymous said...

Chuck, Ya like cooking? How about Giada De Laurentiis

http://www.giadadelaurentiis.info/giada_de_laurentiis_pictures/Ads_Magazines_Books/image13.htm

Bill Godwin