Sunday, October 12, 2008

And so it begins...............

Here we go. Strap in and buckle up for a roller coaster ride through the depths of my multi-track brain cavern. I have no idea where this journey will take us, but maybe with a little luck and some professional help we will make it through unscathed. I have been thinking of subjecting my thoughts and beliefs on the public for a while now. I just couldn't think of a way to do it without getting arrested on put on a list somewhere. This seems as anonymous as any other means to do it. Besides, I have looked at so many other mindless boring blogs lately that it seemed only fair that I should subject the planet to mine as well.

This first post is really just a test to see how well the system works. If  I like it I will continue with it. It seems the spell checker is able to keep up with my dyslexic keyboard gaffs so maybe there is a future to this after all.

More later. I'm going to post this and see what it looks like.

Chuckie

No comments: